1. The Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog: So Good, it's Illegal (LA Weekly, 2.6.2008) - So wrong for something so right
2. The Worst Food in America, according to Men's Health Mag - 3,000 calories of meaty, cheesy hotness
3. Only in SoCal: The Country's First Feng Shui McDonald's (Eater LA, 2.13.2008) - srsly?
4. What They Crave: Couples Marry at White Castle - White Castle?!?! Who gets married at White Castle? I'da picked In N Out.
5. Cracking Discovery (Daily Mail, 2.16.2008) - A tiny egg inside another egg. Like twins! But not.
6. A Spoonful of Immunity? (New York Times Dining 2.18.2008) - Sometimes I wonder how I can live with myself in LA
7. Iron Chef Boyardee (Village Voice 2.19.2008) - You mean Iron Chef is...*gasp!*...a sham?!?!
9. Video: Wedges Spike Your Water with More than Just Lemon - Staphylonastiness and fecal matter. Gross. Just gross.
10. Hidden Dangers in the Kitchen - And we're not just talking about Sarah in 6" stilettos waving a Shun cleaver
12. Del-eat Your Spam (Google Blog 2.21.2008) - Another little project is brewing in mine wee skull.
** And let's just make it a baker's dozen because really, who's retarded now?!?! **
13. "Hotties" Not so Hot When You're in Love (UCLA-eHarmony Study) - Someone paid UCLA researchers to figure this out?!?!