3. Spaghetti Stir-fry and Hambagoo: Japan Looks West - Sounds a lot like Sawtelle.
5. America's Healthiest Restaurants - With the exception of Bob Evans, who knew Orange County would be a mecca for America's Healthiest Restaurants? (Though I don't think I've seen an Olive Garden here yet). Once there, Eat Smart with 20 Dining Tips.
6. A Conversation with Thomas Keller [Charlie Rose] - Will I ever get to the French Laundry?!?!
9. Speaking of food photography, how often does the food really look like the picture? The text is in German but the 100+ photos speak for themselves.
10. A Short Guide to Restaurant Criticism - Be nice. Or not (but you might get sued).
11. March (Beer) Madness is almost over, but Opening Day is this Monday. Make sure you get the All-You-Can-Eat Seats, because America's real favorite pastime is eating non-stop junk food for six straight hours.
12. Hamburger Press - You need it. Trust me.
And to finish up the breast of the week: Big Breasts Win Verdict for Japanese Pin-Up - That's "D" for defense