Wednesday, October 18, 2006.
There's still time. Don't rush into anything. Make sure it's the one you want, even though you know nothing about it. For Dine & Dish no. 7, we're trying something shiny and new - whether it's a restaurant that has just opened, has new management, has been newly re-modeled, whether it's been around the block, but it's new to you. If you're kinda crazy like that, you just might try a whole new cuisine.
Eat. Post. Email. Try to make it through the wilderness by Wednesday, October 18th.
Oh, and in case it doesn't ring any bells, Dine & Dish is an online food blogger event in which bloggers take a month (or more or less depending on how cranky I am) to dine out. Then on a given day, everyone posts their experiences on their blogs, and shortly thereafter, a deliciously juicy dishing session of everyone's adventures gets posted here.
We've had six so far...For our inaugural D&D, all of us social butterflies landed at bars of all sorts to have a bite for Barfly. Our second helping was served up by the Queen of Cuisine, giving mad props to the women who run kitchens and restaurants like nobody's business. On our third go 'round, we hazed the Freshmen, restaurants that are less than a year old. Who will ever forget the fourth edition with our celebrity guest host, Sam, for Rachael Ray for a Day!?! We all gave in to the Asian Persuasion, and last but not least, it was Amazing Graze (small plates).
There are no hard and fast rules for Dine and Dish here – just fun and food, but just in case there is someone who likes to have guidelines:
1. Interpret the theme as you wish – LIKE A VIRGIN
2. Go eat any time betwixt now and Wednesday, October 18, 2006
3. Write about it on your blog anytime on or before the 18th.
4. Email me the link (Please don't forget to email...this is the only way I can keep track)
5. I will put a nice, neat little summary of all the experiences, linking out to everyone else's posts on Friday, October 20th (or a teeny bit later if LA Fashion Week gives it to me in the a**).
** a year ago today, eat at joe's! **